Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Renewal Course
The Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Renewal Course (1 day) is designed for healthcare providers who initiate and direct advanced life support beyond basic life support through the stabilization or transport phases of a pediatric emergency, either in or out of the hospital. In this course, you will enhance your skills in the evaluation and management of an infant or child with respiratory compromise, circulatory compromise, or cardiac arrest.
You will actively participate in a series of simulated core cases. These simulations are designed to reinforce important concepts, including:
- Identification and treatment of medical conditions that place the child at risk for cardiac arrest.
- The systematic approach to pediatric assessment, including general assessment, primary assessment, secondary assessment, and tertiary assessment.
- The assess-categorize-decide-act approach to assessment and management of a seriously ill infant or child.
- PALS algorithms and flowcharts
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
The goal of the PALS Provider Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcome.
Class sizes is limited―call to confirm space!
Location: Good Shepherd Medical Center, Conference Center #7
Date: (1 day Course) Aug 22, Sept 5, Oct 16, Nov 21, or Dec 4
Time: 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Sign-in begins at 7:30 am.
Fee: $185.00, The Provider Manual is not provided.
** A current copy of your PALS card is required to register for PALS renewal course.**
Registration/Info: Please contact 541-667-3509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No Online Registration is available.