When you are seeking emergency care you can rest assured that we provide care for the most severe illnesses and injuries, traumas, and life-threatening conditions such as; stroke, heart attack, broken bones, and severe cuts. Full diagnostics of medical imaging (x-ray) and lab services are used as the need may arise to help diagnose and treat your condition.
We currently maintain a Level III trauma designation which gives us the ability to evaluate, stabilize, and provide surgical intervention when necessary.
If you are unsure if your situation is emergent or an inconvenience, we provide Good Shepherd Urgent Care.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 9-1-1.
Pediatric/Adolescent Mental Health Information
If you or someone you know is experiencing severe emotional distress or is suicidal, GET HELP IMMEDIATELY by contacting one or more of the provided resources and/or calling 911.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- en espanol: 1.888.628.9454
- crisis text line: text “HOME” to 741741
- National Youth Crisis Hotline:
- Umatilla County Crisis Line:
- Native Youth:
- You are Not Alone Network:
- When a Friend or Family Member Dies:
- The Dougy Center for Grieving Children & Families: